//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


Bell / Shujun


Links ♥

Subby
Cha Eng
Kevin



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Wishlist update
Thursday, July 02, 2009 | 8:08 PM | 0 hearts♥
Just a little update on my wishlist. Meant to do so like ages ago, but I forget every single time.

Anyways as usual I visited the anime shop at the top floor when I went to Far East @ Orchard a few weeks ago to try out my bridesmaid dress. (sis getting married)

So I was there looking about and I saw the figurine that I always wanted! Actually I have quite a few figurines I want but they usually have to be pre-ordered, like my Saber figurine. Anyways the shop keeper actually brought in it, so I was really excited :D

Soooooo *hint hint* whoever wants to get me a bdae present, you can consider this! I couldn't find the exact name(too lazy actually) but...

ta dah! It's the girl in white. Ignore the other 3. If I remember correct it's the 1/6 version. So yeahhhhhhhhh you can consider this as my present! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD The series is mecha musume.

Toodles~

p.s. oh just a note, someone's getting me a hard disk already, so all the more you should consider this as my present!!! hahahaha

Labels:





/